Breaking News - Charles LaBoone of Christbilt ARRESTED on 3 felony counts of theft by conversion in nationwide metal building scam

Check out the You Tube clip of how Charles of Christbilt canceled a order for a metal building and kept the customers $10K deposit in this metal building scam:

eBay Metal Building SCAM - Christbilt aka Charles LaBoone has been running a scam that has taken the deposit of over a dozen people that we have located so far. 4 currently pressing suit in the amount of $31,500.00.

Sometime ago he did sell metal buildings but when Mueller would not sell to him any more per their Legal Dept. the scam began. He found all of us from his eBay listings. But did not have us purchase thru them, that way you can't post the truth on eBay and ruin the scam.

He goes thru the motions with contract, etc. seeming professional till he has your check in hand. Than the psycho behavior begins. Rants, name calling, whatever he can do to get under your skin to cause you to cancel your contract. He will either not give you a delivery date or will tell you New Years Eve 6 - 8pm. If he can't get you to cancel your order, he will cancel it. Than he informs you that you have given him so much grief that he is retaining your payment to him. It's that simple, than it's your job to try to get it back from him.

Google Christbilt and you will see a sampling of the complaints against him, and people you can contact if you have been taken by this man. The other victims can assist you.

Had an Experience with Christbilt?

Comments

#207089

His new company is MBMA Engineering where he tries to mark up engineering drawings and rip people off.

Read all about him on the web before you even think of buying.

Unfortunately, his website is still up and running and he is still actively seeking new victims.

I contacted him last year but he sent me a bunch of wierd emails so I never did business with him.

In May of 2010, I again started receiving unsolicited emails from him trying to get me to buy a building. This was after his arrest.

Somebody needs to lock this guy up in a padded room and throw away the key.

EBay has revoked all priveledges. CHRISTbilt will have the opportunity to answer charges through the courts. Thank you Ebay, it is reassuring to see that you are willing to err on the side of protecting the consumers.

Flicks

Feb.10, 2010 eBay has listened to the victims and removed Christbilt from their website.

YES no more scam!!He is out of the business of stealing customers money.